Siltape® is a soft silicone perforated tape which is gentle on the skin.
• Particularly useful in patients with very thin, friable skin which is vulnerable to damage
• Silicone does not cell strip in the same way that other adhesives may damage tissue
• Atraumatic soft silicone reduces pain on change, adjustment or removal
• Soft, conformable and easily adjustable with no loss of adherence
• Adheres only to dry skin, not to a moist wound
Siltape® is for holding dressings in place, taping down eyelids (in theater), securing IV lines, securing fistula needles, and for use over small incision sites, under oxygen masks on bridges of noses, and for protection from pressure damage or sores from tubing.
Do not use if allergic to silicone.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and keep dry.
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Tears lengthwise/ crosswise|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Advancis Medical is a UK-based medical device company building an international reputation for developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of advanced wound care products. DUKAL Corporation sells and distributes Advancis products in the United States.