Simpurity™ Collagen Pad
Simpurity™ Collagen Pad is a porous 100% collagen dressing for moist wound healing environments.
• Low antigenic collagen will minimize an immune reaction
• Soft and highly flexible for easy application and conformity
• Creates a soft conformable gel on contact with the wound fluid
• High exudate absorption and retention provides moist wound healing environment
• May be used as a hemostatic dressing
Simpurity™ Collagen Pad is indicated for partial- and full-thickness wounds, tunneled/undermined wounds or surgical wounds, low to moderately exuding chronic wounds including diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers and sores.
Store at room temperature.
100% non-bleached, native undigested bovine collagen
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Cut or tear Simpurity™ Collagen Pad to the size of the wound. Apply directly to the whole wound bed. If dry, wet with saline or water and dissolve into wound bed, then apply a secondary dressing.
Secondary dressing required.
Safe n' Simple is a developer of ostomy and wound care supplies. Products are safe, effective, reimbursement-friendly and easy to use.