Sorbalgon® is a calcium alginate dressing.
• Maintains contact with the wound base reducing the potential of a moist chamber
• Avoids pain during dressing changes
• Protects wound edges against maceration
• Supports the healing of bleeding wounds
• May be left in place several days
• Maintains a moist wound environment
Sorbalgon® is indicated for use on chronic or acute moderate to heavily draining wounds.
Do not use on any patients who may be allergic to any of its ingredients.
Sorbalgon® should not be moistened prior to use.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Sorbalgon® should be changed when completely "gelled" or every other day.
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.