Sorbalgon® is a calcium alginate dressing that turns into a gel in wound exudate.
• Maintains contact with the wound base reducing the potential of a moist chamber
• Avoids pain during dressing changes
• Protects wound edges against maceration
• Supports the healing of bleeding wounds
• May be left in place for several days
• Maintains a moist wound environment
Sorbalgon® is indicated for the management of moderately to heavily exuding partial- to full-thickness wounds, including: postoperative wounds, traumatic wounds, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, cavity wounds, graft and donor sites.
Do not use Sorbalgon® alginate dressings on dry wounds or infected wounds.
• This product is for single patient and for external use only
• Sorbalgon® Calcium Alginate Dressings are intended for use up to seven days. Continuous patient use cannot exceed 30 days
• Do not use if the pouch is damaged or opened
• Not recommended for wounds requiring surgery to achieve hemostasis
• If redness or allergic symptoms appear, discontinue use of the dressing
• Store Sorbalgon® in a cool and dry place. Avoid light
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.