WoundMatrix is an enterprise mobile wound management/telehealth solution that allows users to securely capture, measure and instantly upload images and data elements at the point of care to a robust web-based interface, providing powerful reporting and data analytics tools with real-time push notifications.
• Precise digital wound measurement
• Border detection of traced wound area
• Area calculation and skew correction from digital photographs
• Digital human model with body part locator to document wound area(s)
• Tracking of multiple patient visits, diagnosis, and wound sites
• Optional integration with leading HIM systems, allowing patient wound care data to be linked to the overall electronic patient record
• Integrated outcome reporting using standard medical codes
• Role-based user profiles and workflow management to assign tasks according to standard operating procedures within a health care practice
• Extensive patient reporting and notes features
WoundMatrix can be used to accurately capture, measure and instantly upload wound images and data elements at the point of care. Data analytics can be immediately shared among providers and organizations to help improve patient outcomes, provider efficiencies, therapeutic interventions and to reduce care costs.
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Licensed users download the HIPAA compliant WoundMatrix app from the Google Play Store to their Android tablet. Users may then securely capture, measure and instantly upload images and data elements at the point of care to the back-end WoundMatrix software for real-time assessment and reporting among providers and organizations.
WoundMatrix, Inc. creates web-based digital wound measurement, outcome tracking and documentation software solutions offered in the cloud, for client server installation, or EMR integration.