WoundMatrix is a cloud-based wound management/telehealth solution for the secure capture, measurement and upload of images and data at the point of care, providing dynamic reporting and outcome tracking. Available on android and iOS.
• Precise digital wound measurement
• Border detection of traced wound area
• Automated surface area, length and width measurement
• OR manually measure surface area, length and width for four different tissue types
• Available on Android and iOS platforms for tablet and phone
• WoundMatrix Patient Telehealth App included. Allows patients to upload images to their record for immediate assessment and measurement by provider
• Patient Telehealth App available in playstores for easy download by patient
• Digital human model with body part locator to document wound area(s)
• Tracking of multiple patient visits, diagnosis and wound sites over time
• Optional integration with leading EHR systems, allowing patient wound care data to be linked to the overall electronic patient record
• Easily export data to CSV files for further analysis
• Role-based user profiles and workflow management to assign tasks according to standard operating procedures within a health care practice
• Extensive patient reporting and notes features
• Offline and online capabilities
• Available via monthly cloud subscription or enterprise client server license
• Quickly scalable across any size organization in the cloud
• New WoundMatrix Patient Facing App allows patients to securely upload wound images directly from their mobile devices
WoundMatrix can be used to accurately capture, measure and instantly upload wound images and data elements at the point of care. Ideal for home care, hospital, long-term care and clinical trials.
|Automated alert notifications on wound status|
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components|
|Use in home health setting||●|
|Use in long-term care setting||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
The WoundMatrix app runs on Android and iOS tablets/phones. The WoundMatrix Patient Telehealth App allows patients to directly upload wound images to their providers that are on the WoundMatrix Platform. Surface area measurements can be performed manually or via the new WoundMatix automation feature.
The WoundMatrix Digital Wound Management solution utilizes mobile tablets and phones to accurately capture, measure and instantly upload wound images, measurements and assessments at the point of care. Now offering automated surface measurement and/or manual measurement, full report suite, online or off-line usability and patient telehealth app.