AtmosAir® Mattress Replacement System
AtmosAir® Mattress Replacement System is a self-adjusting pressure redistribution system that offers advanced features and benefits to provide clinically non-powered pressure redistribution.
• Provides alternating pressure on demand
• Self-adjusting technology maximizes body weight displacement
• Nine zones of horizontal pressure distribution
• Firm perimeter provides support
• Sloped heel section to transfer weight off of heel
AtmosAir® Mattress Replacement System is indicated for the prevention or treatment of pressure ulcers.
AtmosAir® Mattress Replacement System is not indicated for:
• Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fracture
• Cervical traction
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Mattress Construction: Antimicrobial foam
Cover: TheraTex™ nylon or Recovery5® multi-way stretch fabric
Mattress: 5 years
Control Unit: 2 years
Length: 75-84" by 1"
Width: 32-37" by (1/2)"
Maximum recommended patient weight: 500lb
Power: 110V/60 Hz
Output: 8 liters per minute
Cycle Time: 10 minutes
ArjoHuntleigh manufactures and distributes equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: medical beds, patient lifting and transfers, therapeutic surfaces and disinfection.