Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing
Gauze pad dressing impregnated with petrolatum. Non-adhering and provides a moist environment. Used for full-thickness chronic and acute wounds.
• An "overwrap" version provides additional layer of sterility for operating rooms
• Non-adherent for minimal trauma to wound and patient during removal
• Made of fine, soft, and conformable gauze for patient comfort
• Provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing
• Conforms to the wound without adhering for easy removal
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing is indicated for use of the management of full-thickness chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers (stages II-IV), tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Color change w/ moisture activation|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Derma Sciences, Inc. is a Tissue Regeneration Company leading in research and innovation for the management of acute wounds, chronic wounds, and burns, delivering evidence-based products to improve clinical outcomes.