Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing
Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing provides a moist environment. Used for full-thickness chronic and acute wounds.
• An "overwrap" version provides additional layer of sterility for operating rooms
• Non-adherent for minimal trauma to wound and patient during removal
• Made of fine, soft, and conformable gauze for patient comfort
• Provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing
• Conforms to the wound without adhering for easy removal
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing is indicated for use of the management of full-thickness chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers (stages II-IV), tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Integra LifeSciences, a worldwide leader in regenerative medicine, is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients through the development of cost-effective solutions used to treat millions of patients every year. With over two decades of clinical efficacy and a reputation for delivering quality, Integra's advanced wound care products are a premiere solution for clinicians.