Puracol® Plus MicroScaffold™ Collagen
Puracol® Plus MicroScaffold™ Collagen is a native collagen wound dressing with a unique three-dimensional Microscaffold™ that promotes natural healing. Also available in rope version.
• Can be cut to fit any size of acute or chronic wound with light to heavy exudate
• Converts to soft gel sheet that stays in intimate contact with wound bed
• Helps restore chemical balance and jump start stalled wounds
• Native collagen makes dressing last longer in the wound bed
• Pure bovine-derived collagen in its native triple-helix format
• Three-dimensional structure helps support cellular growth
• Absorbent collagen sheets manage wound moisture
• May be cut to size and layered for the management of deep wounds
Puracol® Plus MicroScaffold™ Collagen is indicated for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, diabetic ulcers, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites and other bleeding surface wounds, abrasions, trauma wounds healing by secondary intention, dehisced wounds, surgical wounds and dehisced surgical wounds.
Puracol® Plus MicroScaffold™ Collagen cannot be used on patients who are allergic to collagen. Product use should be discontinued should signs of sensitization occur. The product is not indicated for the treatment of third-degree burns.
Puracol® Plus MicroScaffold™ Collagen is suitable for use under compression therapy with health care professional supervision.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Up to seven days. May change depending on drainage levels.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.