Stratasorb® Composite Island Dressing
Stratasorb® Composite Island Dressing is indicated as a secondary dressing on all stages. Dressing has a deluxe soaker pad, non-woven adhesive border and a waterproof backing.
• Non-adherent contact layer protects wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue
• Non-woven backing with adhesive border securely holds pad in place
• Semi-occlusive polyurethane film deters external contaminants
• Four distinct layers designed to cover all stages of wound care
• Creates an optimal wound healing environment
• A soft pad absorbs drainage
• Waterproof backing
Stratasorb® Composite Island Dressing is indicated for use on pressure ulcers, partial- and full-thickness wounds and incision sites.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns or patients with a known sensitivity to components of the dressing.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Change the dressing as indicated by the amount of drainage or as frequently as the primary dressing indicates.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.