Vashe® Wound Solution
Vashe® Wound Solution is intended for use in cleansing, irrigating, moistening and debriding acute and chronic wounds. Prescription only, non-cytotoxic and rigorously safety tested.
• Biocompatible, safe, effective, natural
• Mimics the normal pH of human skin
• Cleanses, debrides and removes microorganisms from the wound
• Reduces wound odor
• Sleeve accessory available
Vashe® Wound Solution is intended for cleansing, irrigating, moistening, debridement and removal of foreign material including microorganisms and debris from exudating and/or dirty wounds, acute and chronic dermal lesions, such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, venous insufficiency ulcers, diabetic ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, abrasions, minor irritations of the skin, diabetic foot ulcers, ingrown toe nails, grafted and donor sites, and exit sites. It is also intended for moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings.
1. Miller C, Mouhlas A. Pearls for practice: Significant cost savings realized by changing debridement protocol. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2014 Sep;60(9):8-9.
2. Robson MC. Treating chronic wounds with hypochlorous acid disrupts biofilm. Today's Wound Clinic. 2014 Nov/Dec;8(9).
3. Sakarya S, Gunay N, Karakulak M, Osturk B, Ertugrul B. Hypochlorous acid: An ideal wound care agent with powerful microbicidal, antibiofilm, and wound healing potency. Wound. 2014 Dec;26(12):342-50.
|Adjustable spray nozzle|
|Splash guard attachment|
|Trigger spray bottle|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
SteadMed Medical provides comprehensive solutions for institutions and clinicians caring for patients who suffer from wound and skin complications. Providing high quality, innovative products while keeping costs competitive.