ABINTRA® is a specialized nutritional supplement specifically formulated to provide patients with nutrients that will promote wound healing. Contains a combination of arginine, glutamine, whey protein and antioxidant vitamins and minerals in therapeutic amounts to promote tissue synthesis and wound healing.
• Contains the following nutrients for tissue synthesis and repair:
- Arginine (7g), collagen precursor that promotes wound healing
- Glutamine (7g), nourishes fast-replicant cells and stimulates protein synthesis
- High biological value protein (5g), helps patients meet their increased protein requirements and promotes protein synthesis
- Provides key vitamins and minerals in therapeutic quantities to promote tissue synthesis and wound healing
• Suitable for people with lactose intolerance
• No added sugar
ABINTRA® is recommended for the following uses: diabetic foot, tissue regeneration, venous insufficiency ulcers and surgical wounds.
Not for parenteral use.
|Amino acid - Arginine||●|
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Oral: Mix contents of one packet with 210ml of water. Refrigerate unused portion and consume within 24 hours.
Bolus Feeding: Mix contents of one packet with 60ml of water. Stir until completely dissolved. Administer via syringe through feeding tube. Flush tube with 30ml-60ml water before and after administration.
Megalabs USA, LLC is a subsidiary of the Megalabs Group, a pharmaceutical company committed to offering health care professionals and consumers therapeutic solutions for a healthier life. Megalabs USA, LLC offers an innovative portfolio of nutritional products.