ABINTRA® is a specialized nutritional supplement specifically formulated to provide patients with nutrients that will promote wound healing. Contains a combination of arginine, glutamine, whey protein and antioxidant vitamins and minerals in therapeutic amounts to promote tissue synthesis and wound healing.
• Contains the following nutrients for tissue synthesis and repair:
- Arginine (7g), collagen precursor that promotes wound healing
- Glutamine (7g), nourishes fast-replicant cells and stimulates protein synthesis
- High biological value protein (5g), helps patients meet their increased protein requirements and promotes protein synthesis
- Provides key vitamins and minerals in therapeutic quantities to promote tissue synthesis and wound healing
• Suitable for people with lactose intolerance
• No added sugar
ABINTRA® is recommended for the following uses: diabetic foot, tissue regeneration, venous insufficiency ulcers and surgical wounds.
Not for parenteral use.
Oral: Mix contents of one packet with 210ml of water. Refrigerate unused portion and consume within 24 hours.
Bolus Feeding: Mix contents of one packet with 60ml of water. Stir until completely dissolved. Administer via syringe through feeding tube. Flush tube with 30ml-60ml water before and after administration.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.