BloodSTOP™ iX is a hemostatic agent that provides rapid hemorrhage control, reducing blood loss. Seals the wound to prevent contamination, providing a moist wound environment for wound healing.
• Rapid hemostasis (minor to larger wounds)
• Translucent gel is easy to monitor, stick, seal and protect wounds
• Sustained and stable hemostasis during long transport time to definitive treatment
• 100% absorbable without any residue (CE)
• Prevents contamination, conforms to and adheres to wound sites
• pH neutral: ~7.2, biocompatible
• Easily applied and removed without irritation
• Provides a moist wound environment for proliferation of new tissues and healing
• Water solubility allows for easy removal of dirt and foreign bodies with irrigation
• Cost effective
• Emergency and therapeutic use in the control of bleeding from the skin and other surface wounds where temporary control of bleeding is required.
• For wound management when a moist environment is needed.
• For the general population and (EU countries only) for those on anticoagulant medications.
• BloodSTOP™ iX is intended to assist in the control of wound surface bleeding in cases where hemostasis by clotting is indicated.
• BloodSTOP™ iX is not intended as a substitute for the appropriate use of vascular closure devices when such devices are indicated.
• Longer compression times may be required for patients who are obese, hypertensive or are on anticoagulants.
• When removing BloodSTOP™ iX and/or any covering dressing, be careful not to disturb the clot.
• Never peel BloodSTOP™ iX from a wound, as re-bleeding could occur. If BloodSTOP™ iX dries out, soak thoroughly to rehydrate before removal.
• In case of swelling or redness, discontinue use.
• Do not reuse, as device will no longer be sterile after initial use, and could result in infection.
• For all uses, remove within 24 hours.
• Cover BloodSTOP™ iX with a wrap or adhesive bandage to maintain pressure if the patient is to be moved.
For maximum shelf life, storage temperature of 15-30 °C (59-86 °F) is recommended.
100% purified, water soluble, etherified natural sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
For all uses, remove within 24 hours.
Cover with non-adherent, occlusive dressing to maintain moist wound environment and pressure.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.