• Total offloading with complete floating of the heel and Comfort+ layer
• No pressure points
• Insulated to enhance and maintain lower limb warmth
• Removable foot drop prevention wings
• Anti-rotation foam wedge included
• Able to accommodate a transmetatarsal amputation up to a size 16 foot
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Ischemic limbs particularly benefit from the Rooke® Vascular Boot because the natural warmth creates a vasodilatory cascade
• The original Mayo study demonstrated a 5.3mmHg increase in TcPO2 in ischemic post-op vascular patients
The Rooke® Vascular Boot is indicated for use on patients on vasopressors or arterial thrombolytics, undergoing extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) or intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) procedures, with a post-BKA contralateral foot, or undergoing post-operative open and endo revascularization. The Rooke® Vascular Boot is used for the prevention of heel ulcers and foot drop (especially for patients who are immobile for greater than three days). It can also be used with patients who have cold mottled feet, non-blanchable heels and toes, diabetic neuropathy, existing pressure injuries, lower-extremity ischemic wounds, peripheral vascular disease, spinal cord injury or therapeutic hypothermia.
Not for venous ulcers.
Ensure the heel is in the heel cup.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Place the Rooke® Vascular Boot on and ensure the heel is in the heel cup. There should be a gentle snug fit around the calf and loose fit around the toe box. See Instructions for Use for complete details.
Remove per hospital protocol.
Rooke Products are dedicated to healing and preventing arterial ulcers that affect legs and feet, residual limbs due to amputation, hands and fingers that are affected with Raynaud's syndrome.