Sechrist Hyperbaric Chambers consist of a comprehensive line of monoplace hyperbaric oxygen chambers. Sechrist's latest models feature a low profile gurney and gurney storage along with a 1-year warranty and the lowest cost of ownership guarantee.
• Oxygen tension may be 10 to 20 times that achieved by normobaric oxygen breathing
• Restoration of CNS perfusion by compression of intravascular gas emboli
• Vasoconstriction and reduction of edema in the area of trauma
• Greatly improved delivery of dissolved oxygen in the plasma
• Elimination of intravascular and tissue gas bubbles
• Rapid dissociation of carbon monoxide molecules
• Increased partial pressure of oxygen (tension)
• Stimulation of wound healing
Sechrist Hyperbaric Chambers indicated for use on: air or gas embolism, carbon monoxide poisoning, carbon monoxide poisoning complicated by cyanide poisoning, clostridial myonecrosis and myonecrosis (gas gangrene), crash injury, compartment syndrome and other acute traumatic ischemias, decompression dickness, arterial insufficiencies, central retinal artery occlusion, enhancement of healing selected problem wounds, severe anemia, intracranial abscess, necrotizing soft tissue infections, osteomyelitis (refractory), delayed radiation surgery (soft tissue and bony necrosis), compromised grafts and glaps, and thermal burns.
One-year standard; extended warranties available.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.