3M™ Cavilon™ Advanced Skin Protectant is an ultra-thin transparent barrier that protects vulnerable skin from caustic, corrosive body fluids without impacting visualization of the skin. Waterproof, flexible, irritant-proof.
• Combines a unique polymer system with cyanoacrylate to create a highly durable, ultra-thin, transparent barrier with elastomeric properties
• Has been shown to significantly improve severe cases of IAD - even in the presence of continued incontinence
• Prevents skin injury and maintains skin integrity
• Reduces the pain associated with managing IAD
• Reduces overall time spent on the prevention and management of IAD and other types of skin damage
• Supports infection-control initiatives
• Lasts up to seven days
• Attaches to wet, weepy or damaged skin
3M™ Cavilon™ Advanced Skin Protectant is indicated for the prevention and treatment of patients with or at risk of developing incontinence-associated dermatitis or other moisture or irritant-related skin damage.
|Foil-pack unit dose|
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.