3M™ Cavilon™ Advanced Skin Protectant creates a highly durable, ultra-thin barrier that protects damaged or intact skin from caustic, corrosive body fluids such as liquid stool and gastric fluid.
• Attaches to and protects wet, weeping damaged skin
• Protective coating creates an environment that repels irritants and supports healing
• Provides an effective barrier that has been shown to reduce the pain of managing IAD
• Single-use applicator reduces the potential for cross-contamination
• Offers superior value for dollars spent in skin management
• Prevents skin injury and maintains skin integrity
3M™ Cavilon™ Advanced Skin Protectant is indicated for the prevention and treatment of patients with or at risk of developing incontinence-associated dermatitis or other moisture or irritant-related skin damage.
|Foil-pack unit dose|
3M, with newly-acquired KCI, focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science, helping transform patient outcomes by stewarding skin, reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives.