Bionix AlphaCleanse™ Antimicrobial Wound Care System is an integrated system designed for the irrigation, cleansing, and mechanical debridement of dermal wounds in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings.
• All-in-one kit
• Multiple applicators for targeted wound cleansing
• Fan spray provides three times the wound coverage
• Protection from harmful backsplash
• 15-second kill rate for a variety of harmful bacteria and viruses
• Inhibits the growth of microorganisms
• Reduces wound odor
• Promotes wound healing and cell proliferation
• Not harmful to healthy cells
• Disrupts biofilm and increases healthy cell migration
• Reduces bioburden
• No mess, one step clean-up
The AlphaCleanse™ Antimicrobial Wound Care System is indicated for the management of wounds such as Stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, partial-and full-thickness wounds, diabetic foot and leg ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first-and second-degree burns, grafted and donor sites, and minor irritations of the skin in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings. This system may be utilized on either adult or adolescent patients.
Avoid use on individuals allergic or sensitive to Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl).
• NOT for injection
• NOT for infusion
• Discontinue use immediately if irritation, sensitization or reaction occurs
• In the case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a health care professional
• Single patient use only
• For external use only, keep out of the reach of children
Side effects possible. There may be a temporary burning or stinging sensation when first applied to broken skin.
Store NovaGran™ Antimicrobial Wound Solution in a room temperature environment away from direct sunlight and heat or extreme cold. Do not freeze or use the solution past its expiration date.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.018%), Sodium Chloride (0.06%)
Ionized water (99.918%), Hypochlorite Ion (0.004%)
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
1. Position the LiquidLock™ Super Absorbent Pad under the patient to catch effluent.
2. Prep the wound according to your facility guidelines
3. Open the packaging of the desired attachment for treatment (probe or shield).
4. Firmly screw and tighten the probe or shield onto the bottle of NovaGran™ solution containing Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
5. When ready to begin cleansing, position the bottle over the wound and invert the bottle
6. Using one or both hands, manually compress the bottle to direct a stream of the solution into/onto the wound
7. Confirm that the shield or probe is as close to the wound as possible to ensure complete coverage and minimal splash back
8. Once treatment is complete, refer to disposal instructions to safely discard system components
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.