Vashe® Wound Solution is intended for use in cleansing, irrigating, moistening and debriding acute and chronic wounds. Prescription only, non-cytotoxic and rigorously safety tested.
• Biocompatible, safe, effective, natural
• Mimics the normal pH of human skin
• Cleanses, debrides and removes microorganisms from the wound
• Reduces wound odor
• Sleeve accessory available
Vashe® Wound Solution is intended for cleansing, irrigating, moistening, debridement and removal of foreign material including microorganisms and debris from exudating and/or dirty wounds, acute and chronic dermal lesions, such as stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, venous insufficiency ulcers, diabetic ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, abrasions, minor irritations of the skin, diabetic foot ulcers, ingrown toe nails, grafted and donor sites and exit sites. It is also intended for moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings.
1. Felte R, Gallagher K, Cardenas L, Cipolle M. A case series review of negative pressure wound therapy with instillation and dwell time (NPWT-id) with hypochlorous acid (HOCL) versus sodium hypochlorite (NCOCL) or 0.9% saline instillation in complex, infected wounds [Poster]. Presented at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Spring 2017; San Diego, CA.
2. Hiebert J, Robson M. The immediate and delayed post-debridement effects on tissue bacterial wound counts of hypochlorous acid versus saline Irrigation in chronic wounds. Eplasty. 2016;16:e32.
3. Miller C, Mouhlas A. Pearls for practice: Significant cost savings realized by changing debridement protocol. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2014;60(9):8-9.
|Adjustable spray nozzle|
|Non-cytotoxic according to manufacturer IFU||●|
|Splash guard attachment|
|Trigger spray bottle|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Urgo Medical provides medical devices and products to hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies—and the patients they treat—with a focus on acute, chronic and surgical wounds, and additionally skin moisturization. Their extensive portfolio of products establishes proven protocols for the care and management of wounds, skin and skin breakdown.