AmnioWrap2™ is a placenta-based allograft comprised of unseparated amnion and chorion membranes including the intact intermediate layer. The allograft contains collagen extracellular matrix and a wide array of regulatory proteins including growth factors, cytokines, and chemokines.
• Contains hyaluronic acid (HA) + collagen
• Contains growth factors
• Contains glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans
AmnioWrap2™ has been used by clinicians in the following applications: wounds, burns, aesthetic applications, soft tissue injuries, over tendons, and ligaments.
The presence of severe vascular compromise, active or latent infection, or uncontrolled infection at the site may compromise the usefulness of the allograft.
This allograft must not be used under any of the following circumstances:
• If the container seal is damaged or not intact or has any physical damage
• If the container label is severely damaged, illegible, or missing
• If the expiration date shown on the container label has passed
AmnioWrap2™ is packaged dry and stored at ambient temperature. AmnioWrap2™ has a three-year shelf life.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Remove the graft from the pouch and apply directly onto the area of treatment.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.