• Coated on both sides with transparent silicone for easy and quick application
• 0.1" thickness facilitates draping over wounds
• Protects organs and other sensitive structures during use with NPWT
• Silicone coating will not harm healthy skin cells upon removal
• Can remain in place for up to 7 days
Atrauman® Silicone Wound Contact Layer is for the treatment of superficial, acute and chronic, slightly to moderately exuding wounds of all types. Use as a protective layer on non-exuding wounds and on sensitive skin areas.
Do not use on patients who may be allergic to any of its ingredients.
• The following precautionary measures should be taken in the case of burns treated with “mesh grafts” and in the case of cosmetic facial treatment to avoid a build-up of imprints: Avoid unnecessary compression. Move the dressing every 2 days in the case of cosmetic facial treatment.
• Please check regularly to avoid a build-up of exudate in the case of bleeding wounds and wounds with a viscous exudate. Please observe the special precautionary measures for using negative pressure wound therapy in the case of bleeding wounds.
• When used as protective layer over organs, special attention should be given to the intervals between dressing changes.
• Atrauman® Silicone Wound Contact Layer does not protect the tissue against drying out. Therefore its use over organs and sensitive structures should be considered only after careful medical evaluation.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Color change w/ moisture activation|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Can remain in place for up to 7 days.
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.