The ComfortGlide® Air repositioning sheet gives caregivers a safe and physically easy way to turn, reposition, and boost patients multiple times a day.
• Provides caregivers with a safe and easy way to reposition or laterally transfer patients from one surface to the next by raising the patient in one smooth motion on a cushion of air, without the need for lifting
• Requires up to 80% less effort than a standard draw sheet to move a patient
• Safety rated for patients up to 1,000 pounds
• Reduced exertion helps lower the risk of injury
• Preprinted surface instructions makes the process easy
• Breathable fabric helps prevent shear and friction forces on the patient's skin
The ComfortGlide® Air Sheet is intended to aid in the performance of patient repositioning and lateral transfers for patients under 1,000lb. The ComfortGlide® Air Sheet should remain with the patient throughout their hospital stay so it is ready to assist with facility safe patient handling policies. The ComfortGlide® Air Sheet may remain under the patient per facility protocol.
The ComfortGlide® Air Sheet should not be used for patients that exceed recommended weight limit or patients that do not fit within all edges of the sheet.
Do not use on patients with an unstable spine as excessive spinal motion generated during multiple movements of patients with unstable spine injuries may contribute to neurological deterioration. Refer to facility policies, protocols, and decision trees.
Always follow your facility's safe patient handling policies and procedures.
When using the ComfortGlide® Air Sheet, lock all bed brakes.
Use at least 2 caregivers to reposition a patient.
Use at least 3 caregivers to perform a lateral transfer.
Do not exceed the maximum weight limit of 1,000lb or use with patients that do not fit within all edges of the sheet.
Do not use to lift patients.
Do not launder.
Always follow safe patient-handling policies.
Do not leave patients unattended while sheet is inflated.
Ensure patient is centered on the sheet.
This device should not be utilized with uncooperative patients.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer||●|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|