The Cutimed® Off-Loader Select Total Contact Casting System provides the gold standard for offloading of diabetic foot ulcers in an easy-to-use kit.
• True total contact
• Customizable and adaptable to structural foot deformities with no weight limit
• Locks the heel and toes in place to significantly reduce sheer, stress, and friction
• Works to significantly reduce repetitive injury
• Comes in complete, easy to fit kits that take less than 10 minutes to apply
• Helps achieve better patient compliance
The contents of the Cutimed® Off-Loader Select kit are intended for the application of a total contact cast indicated to aid the management of non-infected diabetic and neuropathic foot wounds, Charcot foot, or post-op immobilization following deformity reconstructions. The total contact cast will help to reduce the pressure on the wound (pressure offloading) and should be used in conjunction with proper wound care.
TCC use is contraindicated in patients with severe peripheral arterial disease or an untreated infection.
Non-Infected Diabetic and Neuropathic Foot Ulcers
Post-op Immobilization Following Deformity Reconstructions
Frequency of cast change is up to physician discretion. However, it is generally 2-3 days after the first cast and then weekly subsequently. For patients at risk of maceration more frequent cast changes may be required. Cast cutter must be used to remove cast.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.