eMax™ Reassure is a therapeutic support mattress featuring a top layer of viscoelastic foam from head to toe that provides immersion and protection against skin breakdown. Available with or without heel slope feature.
• Multilayer foam core provides a full-length memory foam top layer for optimal pressure redistribution and patient comfort while maintaining a core support layer and firm base layer for stabilization
• Firm side rails support transport, facilitate ingress/egress and remind the resident he/she is near the edge of the surface
• Inverted seams and a unique, patent pending, band design helps control infection and infestation
• Zipper- and grommet-absent construction reinforces the integrity of the fire barrier
• Multi-way stretch cover supports infection control concerns with an antimicrobial, fluid-repellent finish
• Raised edge availability for patient reminder system (bolsters)
Avoid storing surfaces in a damp area such as a basement or external garage area. These areas can be damp, which can damage and break down the materials used in constructing the surface. Keep surfaces away from sharp objects or other furniture edges. Before moving or storing a surface, be sure to thoroughly clean, disinfect and dry the surface. Always lay the surface flat on a clean, dry surface that is not in direct contact with the floor. Place the surface in a breathable plastic bag whenever possible (It's a good idea to keep a few surface bags and or boxes on hand.) Do not store anything on top of the surface. Heavy items can cause damage to the surface material as well as possibly damaging the surface core.
Failure to store a surface properly can compromise the construction and integrity of the surface, which may invalidate the remaining warranty.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more|
Six years (mattress core, non-prorated)
Encompass Group is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of reusable textiles, professional apparel, therapeutic support surfaces and disposable and single use medical products.