Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold is a unique scaffold which provides an ideal environment to support cellular repopulation and revascularization processes for the management of the most challenging wounds.
• Contains ionic silver to inhibit microbial colonization of the matrix
• Antimicrobial content - ionic silver; average per unit content up to 165 micrograms/sq cm
• Acellular collagen matrix derived from fetal bovine dermis
• Rich in type III collagen, a collagen that is active in developing and healing tissues
• Superior handling characteristics
• 34 month shelf life
• Room temperature storage
• Minimal preparation time – rehydrates in about 60 seconds
• Biocompatible and cell-friendly with no artificial chemical crosslinking
• Terminally sterilized
• No detrimental foreign body inflammatory response
Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold is intended for the management of wounds that include: partial- and full-thickness wounds; pressure, diabetic and venous ulcers; second-degree burns; surgical wounds including donor sites/grafts, post-Mohs surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence; trauma wounds including abrasions, lacerations and skin tears; tunneled/undermined wounds; draining wounds.
Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold should not be used for patients with a known history of hypersensitivity to silver, collagen or bovine products.
Silver-containing compounds are known to cause a condition known as argyria, a silver-induced darkening of the skin. Frequent or prolonged use of Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold may result in skin discoloration.
The following complications are possible. If any of these conditions occur, the device should be removed.
• Chronic inflammation
• Allergic reaction
• Excessive redness, pain, swelling or blistering
|Assigned HCPCS code||●|
|Shelf life greater than 2 years|
|Shelf life limited|
|Indicated for acute wounds||●|
|Indicated for chronic wounds||●|
|Indicated for diabetic ulcers||●|
|Indicated for pressure ulcers||●|
|Indicated for second-degree burns|
|Indicated for surgical wounds||●|
|Indicated for third-degree burns|
|Indicated for venous ulcers||●|
|Contact manufacturer for usage guidelines|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery and reconstructive and general surgery.