Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold
Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold is a unique scaffold which provides an ideal environment to support cellular repopulation and revascularization processes for the management of the most challenging wounds.
• Contains ionic silver to inhibit microbial colonization of the matrix
• Antimicrobial content - ionic silver; average per unit content up to 165 micrograms/sq cm
• Acellular collagen matrix derived from fetal bovine dermis
• Rich in type III collagen, a collagen that is active in developing and healing tissues
• Superior handling characteristics
• 34 month shelf life
• Room temperature storage
• Minimal preparation time – rehydrates in about 60 seconds
• Biocompatible and cell-friendly with no artificial chemical crosslinking
• Terminally sterilized
• No detrimental foreign body inflammatory response
Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold is intended for the management of wounds that include: partial- and full-thickness wounds; pressure, diabetic, and venous ulcers; second-degree burns; surgical wounds - donor sites/grafts, post-Mohs surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence; trauma wounds - abrasions, lacerations, and skin tears; tunneled/undermined wounds; draining wounds.
Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold should not be used for patients with a known history of hypersensitivity to silver, collagen, or bovine products.
Silver-containing compounds are known to cause a condition known as argyria, a silver-induced darkening of the skin. Frequent or prolonged use of Integra® PriMatrix® Ag Antimicrobial Dermal Repair Scaffold may result in skin discoloration.
The following complications are possible. If any of these conditions occur, the device should be removed.
• Chronic inflammation
• Allergic reaction
• Excessive redness, pain, swelling, or blistering
|Shelf life greater than 2 years|
|Shelf life limited|
|Indicated for acute wounds||●|
|Indicated for chronic wounds||●|
|Indicated for diabetic ulcers||●|
|Indicated for pressure ulcers||●|
|Indicated for surgical wounds||●|
|Indicated for venous ulcers||●|
|Indicated for third-degree burns|
|Contact manufacturer for usage guidelines|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Integra LifeSciences, a worldwide leader in regenerative medicine, is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients through the development of cost-effective solutions used to treat millions of patients every year. With over two decades of clinical efficacy and a reputation for delivering quality, Integra's advanced wound care products are a premiere solution for clinicians.