MANUKAhd lite® is a honey impregnated super absorbent gelling fiber dressing that maintains a balanced moist environment conducive to wound healing. Dressing properties cause honey to gel with wound fluid and allows for easy removal.
• Purest medical grade Manuka honey with Quality Bioactive Testing Assurance
• Easily conforms to any wound type
• Gels with exudate
• High strength and integrity
• Super absorbent for moderate to heavy exuding wounds
• High sugar levels in the honey results in osmotic pressure, promoting autolytic debridement
• Wound odor reduction
MANUKAhd lite® wound dressings are for use in moist wound management.
Under the supervision of a health care professional, MANUKAhd lite® wound dressings may be used for: leg ulcers, pressure injuries, first- and second-degree burns (superficial- and partial-thickness), diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds.
Do not use if patient is allergic to honey.
Possible slight stinging sensation.
100% active Manuka honey
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
MANUKAhd lite® dressing is applied directly to the wound bed.
Amount of wound exudate determines the change frequance of MANUKAhd lite® dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.