Mastisol® Liquid Adhesive is a liquid adhesive used to ensure integrity of dressings, tapes, and certain devices over an extended period of time.
• Reduces likelihood of dressing displacement and device dislodgement
• Minimizes risk of device-related infection by creating a lasting occlusive barrier
• Improves nurse efficiency with reduced time associated with unplanned dressing changes
• Versatility to improve the adhesive power of a variety of adhesive tapes, dressings, and devices
• Compatible with chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG)
• Low risk of adverse reactions
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Mastisol® Liquid Adhesive is intended for use with wound closure strips, ostomy appliances, vascular access dressings, and endotracheal tubes.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Irritation or infection may result if product comes in contact with the eyes.
Irritant or allergic-type application site reactions, especially in patients who have previously developed sensitivity to benzoin or other adhesive components, have been reported.
Store at room temperature between 59°F-86°F (15°C-30°C).
Specially denatured alcohol 23A, 190 proof, gum mastic, styrax, methyl salicylate
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.