MedAir™ Low Air Loss Mattress provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration to prevent, treat and manage pressure injuries in the home, long-term or acute care settings. Digital pump with diagnostic alarms allows for customization.
• Aluminum pump core case accelerates heat dissipation without vibration
• Double pump cores provide maximum air output
• Ultra-silent with noise less than 20 dB
• Intuitive digital LED screen displays weight and pressure
• Automatic pressure control ensures the tissues are in motion
• Alarm is triggered if the static mode is detected
• Multiple conditions suit every need, i.e., lock mode, seating mode, remote control, auto firm
• Quilted top cover
This combination-therapy pressure mattress provides patients with a comfortable and therapeutic support surface to enhance healing and prevent skin breakdown for the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers.
See User Manual.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Remote monitoring capabilities||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Step 1) Unfold your mattress and tie to bed with straps.
Step 2) Hang the display panel/pump on the foot side of bed.
Step 3) With the red CPR valve on the mattress securely closed, connect the CPC connector to display panel/pump.
Step 4) Plug the pump into a standard 110V outlet and turn green power switch to the on position.
Digital pump with diagnostic alarms
Low air loss
One year free from manufacturing defects.
Med Way Inc. provides innovative and quality wound care products to both patients and health care providers with the goal of improving patient care and enhancing patient quality of life.