Healthy.io's FDA-registered, smartphone-powered wound management service allows clinicians to measure and document wounds, track healing progress over time, identify stagnating wounds, and improve continuity and remote support.
• Provides clinically accurate wound measurements using a smartphone and two calibration stickers (no additional hardware required)
• Proprietary color processing algorithms produce high quality wound imagery in three dimensions, allowing for accurate wound assessments, including depth, area, and full tissue analysis
• Tracks healing progress over time, compares wound progression data and flags stagnating wounds
• Standardizes data collection with a user-friendly in-app formulary; all data is securely stored in the app
• Seamless integration with most EMRs, including Epic and Cerner
• Customizable to suit each teams' clinical workflows
• Significantly speeds up documentation time compared to standard methods
• Centralizes wound data in a single portal for full visibility, allowing less experienced staff to manage wounds under the remote guidance of expert clinicians, while ensuring continuity of care
• Clinicians can provide patients with visual "time-lapse" records of each wound's progress, offering them an unmediated look at the healing process to boost their engagement and adherence to care plans
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.