Miracle Dressing™ is a class I medical device, designed for stay-in-place, 21-day weartime to help promote healing in superficial wounds. Constructed of breathable material and manufactured in an FDA-registered facility.
• Abiding 21-day, stay-in-place, breathable dressing
• Removes blood and exudate from the wound with the recommended once- or twice-per-day immersion in water
• Anti-inflammatories, antibiotics and lubricants can be applied to the dressing and penetrate to the wound
• Designed to fall off on its own after 21 days
• Designed for cleaning without dressing removal
• Saves nursing time
• Decreases dressing and disposal costs
• Reduces pain and disruption of wound healing due to less frequent dressing changes
• In compliance with Covid-19 guidelines regarding less frequent dressing changes
Miracle Dressing™ promotes healing of stage 1 and 2 wounds, skin tears and ecchymoses. Replaces external stitches after deep absorbable stitch closure; helps to heal abrasions and superficial avulsions. Protects and promotes healing of dermatological skin conditions, including bullous diseases. Protective barrier reduces traumatic or shear injury.
Designed not to be removed before 21 days (unless there are visible signs of infection).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Clean the wound. Blot dry. Apply Miracle Dressing™. Rinse once or twice a day. Apply a humectant, such as Miracle of the Sea® Aloe Vera Gel with Natural Marine Extract™, or other medicinals as needed. Allow to fall off on its own (typically in 21 to 28 days). (Note: To tailor Miracle Dressing™ to different wound shapes, cut the shape before removing the backing.)
Dressing should fall off on its own after 21 to 28 days.
For heavily exuding wounds, water-infused gauze can be placed over the dressing. May also be held in place by paper tape.
Non-woven, regenerated cellulose fiber bandage containing a pressure-sensitive adhesive, high moisture vapor permeability and 1mm channels spaced on 3mm centers, non-perforated lanes along the longitudinal edge (and along the center of wider dressings).
MBET Health is a solutions-based wound care company developing products including those that promote healing of stage 1 and stage 2 pressure injuries, burns, bruises and other superficial wounds.