PolyMem MAX® Non-Adhesive Dressing is an extra-thick multifunctional, interactive PolyMem dressing designed for handling high levels of exudate while providing protection from contamination, continuously cleansing wounds, balancing moisture, helping to subdue and focus inflammation, and reducing odor and wound pain.
• Automatically donates moisture or absorbs exudate, depending on the condition of wound bed and fluid level in the dressing
• Continuous cleansing reduces need to cleanse wound bed during dressing changes
• 60% more absorbent than standard-thickness PolyMem dressings
• Holds up to 10 times its own weight
• Quickly absorbs moisture and wound fluid
• Soft and pliable, conforming to wound shape
• Will not stick to the wound bed
• Maintains integrity of healing tissue
• Will not dehydrate the wound bed
PolyMem MAX® Non-Adhesive Dressing is indicated for use on pressure injuries (stages 1-4), venous ulcers, acute wounds, leg ulcers, skin tears, diabetic ulcers, dermatologic disorders, first- and second-degree burns, surgical wounds, and full- and partial-thickness wounds.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.