Zetuvit® Plus Silicone Border is suitable for the treatment of moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Offers excellent patient comfort and satisfaction, a superabsorbent core for fast absorption and retention of exudate even under compression.
• Silicone wound contact layer ensures fast transfer of exudate into the dressing
• Diffusion layer offers quick and uniform distribution of exudate into the superabsorbent core
• Superabsorbent core absorbs and traps fluid securely, even under compression
• Unique combination of loose cellulose and superabsorbent polymer produces padding effect and added comfort
• Soft edges and water-repellent outer layer protects clothing and bedding and is permeable to air
• Can be worn for up to seven days
Zetuvit® Plus Silicone Border is suitable for the treamtment of wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate: acute wounds (burns, post-op, trauma wounds) and chronic wounds (venous ulcer, pressure injuries, diabetic foot ulcer, tumors).
Do not use Zetuvit® Plus Silicone Border in case of hypersensitivity to any of its components.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.