PolyMem WIC® Silver Cavity Filler is a multifunctional, antimicrobial wound filler that continuously cleanses, absorbs and moistens. Helps reduce wound pain and odor. Indications include dry to heavily exuding wounds.
• Donates moisture or absorbs exudate, depending on condition of wound bed and fluid level in dressing
• Continuous cleansing reduces need to cleanse wound bed during dressing changes
• Will not stick to the wound bed while maintaining integrity of healing tissue
• Expands within the wound cavity and undermined areas to fill dead space
• Small-particle silver provides an antimicrobial reservoir in the dressing
• Expands up to one-third as wound fluid is absorbed
• Perforated for ease of use and can be cut to size
• Absorbs and holds up to 10 times its weight
• Soft and pliable, conforms to wound shape
• Will not dehydrate wound bed
PolyMem WIC® Silver Cavity Filler is indicated for use on pressure injuries (stages 3-4), vascular ulcers, diabetic ulcers and acute wounds.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
PolyMem WIC® Silver Cavity Filler can be easily separated into three 1" (2.5cm) wide strips to accommodate the wound bed size.
Use any of the other appropriate PolyMem® or Shapes by PolyMem® configurations as a secondary dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.