PolyMem WIC® Silver Rope Wound Filler is an antimicrobial multifunctional, interactive dressing designed to remain completely intact when filling tunnels. Wicks excess wound fluid into outer dressings while helping reduce inflammation and odor, decreasing pain, balancing moisture and continuously cleansing wounds.
• Donates moisture or absorbs exudate, depending on condition of wound bed and fluid level in dressing
• Continuous cleansing reduces need to cleanse wound bed during dressing changes
• Will not stick to the wound bed while maintaining integrity of healing tissue
• Expands within the wound cavity and undermined areas to fill dead space
• Small-particle silver provides an antimicrobial reservoir in the dressing
• Expands up to one-third as wound fluid is absorbed
• Perforated for ease of use and can be cut to size
• Absorbs and holds up to 10 times its weight
• Reinforced for added strength
• Will not dehydrate wound bed
PolyMem WIC® Silver Rope Wound Filler is indicated for use on pressure injuries (stages 3-4), vascular ulcers, diabetic ulcers and acute wounds.
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
PolyMem WIC® Silver Rope Wound Filler is configured for use on tunneling wounds and can be applied using a facility-supplied applicator stick. PolyMem WIC® Silver Rope Wound Filler may be used as a cavity filler as well as a tunnel filler by coiling the remaining dressing into the cavity.
Use any of the other appropriate PolyMem® or Shapes by PolyMem® configurations as a secondary dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.