The WAFFLE® FootHold™ with Splint (AFO) is a positioning device for the lower extremity. Features the patented Hydro-Cushion® to protect the Achilles and lift the heel. Washable with Velcro® closure.
• Promotes proper alignment of the ankle, knee and hip
• Hydro-Cushion® floats and lifts the calf while unloading the heel
• Includes Anti-Rotation Bar
• Removable Secure Stick Sole aides in ambulation
• For use with ambulatory and recumbent patients
• For use in hospitals, home care and long-term care
The WAFFLE® FootHold™ with Splint (AFO) is intended for use preventing and treating foot drop, ankle contractures and heel ulcers.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
EHOB, Inc. manufactures affordable, innovative pressure management products for use on a wide variety of surfaces to prevent and treat pressure ulcers. Clinical studies available.