BIAKŌS™ Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser is a patented spray that synergistically disrupts extracellular polymeric substances to eradicate biofilm.
• Patented, fast-acting, broad-spectrum antimicrobial
• Attacks biofilm with targeted biocidal activity to kill planktonic microbes and immature and mature biofilm
• Synergistic technology increases the residence time of the antimicrobial solution on the wound, keeping biofilm under control between dressing changes
• Non-irritating to wound or skin
• Osmolality balanced; solution is isotonic
• Addresses odoriferous microbes to assist in odor management
• Contains emollients leaving skin feeling soft
• Compatible with wound and skin pH
BIAKŌS™ Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser is intended for the mechanical cleansing and removal of debris, dirt and foreign materials from wounds such as stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, grafts and donor sites.
For EXTERNAL USE ONLY on skin and wounds. Do not infuse, inject, ingest, or use in eyes. Do not contaminate the spray nozzle.
Store with nozzle in closed position at room temperature 25˚C (77˚F). Avoid excessive heat. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Polyaminopropyl biguanide (preservative: PHMB 0.1% w/w)
Purified water, poloxamer 407, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, hypromellose, octane-1, 2-diol, edetate disodium (EDTA), edetate trisodium (EDTA)
|Adjustable spray nozzle||●|
|Splash guard attachment|
|Trigger spray bottle||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Dry Skin Conditions
Grafts and Donor Sites
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Rotate nozzle to open. Before using, clear nozzle by spraying away from wound area. Spray on wound area. Repeat as necessary until skin or wound is clean. After use, rotate nozzle to closed position. Do not contaminate spray nozzle.