• Patented fast-acting, broad-spectrum antimicrobial
• Synergistic formulation that eliminates planktonic, immature, and mature biofilm microbes
• Attacks Gram-negative bacteria, Gram-positive bacteria, fungi, and spores
• Safe and effective
• Non-irritating to wound or skin
• Osmolality balanced
• Compatible with wound and skin pH
• Supports autolytic debridement by softening necrotic tissue
• Creates a moist environment conducive to wound healing
BIAKŌS™ Antimicrobial Wound Gel is intended for the management of ulcers (including diabetic foot, leg, and pressure injuries), first- and second-degree burns, partial- and full-thickness wounds, large-surface-area wounds, and surgical incisions.
For external use only on skin and wounds. Do not use for infusion or injection. Do not ingest. Do not use in eyes. Do not contaminate opening. Do not use if you have an allergy to one or more of the ingredients. Do not use on exposed cartilage. Do not use or mix with other cleansers, soaps, lotions, or ointments. Do not use in the middle or inner ear. Not evaluated for use in the pediatric population. Accumulated use time should not exceed 30 days.
Store with cap closed at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Discard 56 days after opening.
Polyaminopropyl biguanide (preservative: PHMB 0.1% w/w)
Water, poloxamer 407, sodium chloride, ethylhexlglycerin, octane-1, 2-diol, edetate disodium (EDTA), edetate trisodium (EDTA)
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Apply a generous amount of BIAKŌS™ Antimicrobial Wound Gel directly to the wound. Cover with appropriate secondary dressing.
Change dressing every 24-72 hours or as directed by a clinician.