The Cognito 2.5 cloud-based patient monitoring system utilizes real-time patient data and predictive algorithms based on individual patient mobility data to reduce the incidence of pressure injuries and patient falls.
• Repositioning alert can reduce the incidence of pressure injuries
• Monitors patient movement and resets alert if patient has significantly repositioned on their own—avoiding unnecessary and risky repositioning
• Minute-by-minute review ensures compliance with repositioning protocols
• Scalable system monitors all beds in unit simultaneously via the nurse's station dashboard
• Alerts sent to nurse's station and mobile devices to ensure caregivers know when a patient is in need of care
• Provides key performance metrics to track staff efficiency, patient safety metrics and adherence to facility protocols
Cognito 2.5 is indicated for use with all patients who are immobile or at risk of pressure injuries and/or patient falls.
Storage and transportation: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Pressure Injury Prevention
Nurse customizes the repositioning alert timer based on individual patient need or facility protocol. Nurse will be notified when it is time to reposition the patient. Patient history will indicate which areas have the most prolonged pressure to ensure necessary offloading. If patients significantly reposition themselves, the system will automatically reset the timer to avoid unnecessary or risky repositioning.
Sensor pad goes under patient bedding and communicates to control box, which sends data to the cloud and then to nurse's mobile device and the desktop application.
Contact manufacturer for details.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.