DermaGinate™ Calcium Alginate Dressing conforms readily to the wound bed. Derived from natural seaweed. Highly absorbent, conformable. Forms soothing gel-like consistency on contact with moisture.
• Gels on contact with moisture, helping maintain a moist wound healing environment
• Conforms readily to wound bed
• Maintains integrity for one-piece removal
• Derived from natural seaweed
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Can be used under compression
DermaGinate™ is a primary dressing for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate such as: pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, post-operative wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations, and abrasions.
Do not use on people who are sensitive or allergic to the dressing and its components.
Not indicated for: surgical implantation, dry wounds, or to control heavy bleeding.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Lacerations and Cuts
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.