Detachol® Adhesive Remover is a non-irritating adhesive remover used to aid in the removal of dressings, tapes, devices and sticky residue from the skin.
• Reduces the chance of skin tears and infections
• Pain-free and safe for pediatrics, geriatrics, and sensitive skin types
• Non-drying and non-stinging
• Completely removes residue in which bacteria can breed
• Effective removal saves time during dressing changes
• Single unit applicator reduces product waste
• Dissolves adhesive, reducing the amount of pressure that must be applied to clean residue off the skin
• Alcohol- and acetone-free
• Pleasant, mild fragrance
Detachol® Adhesive Remover may be used for dressing changes and the removal of: endotracheal and nasogastric tubes, tape and adhesive residue, ostomy appliances, NPWT drapes, leads, vascular access dressings and engineered stabilization.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician immediately. Avoid contact with broken skin.
Store at room temperature between 59°F-86°F (15°C-30°C).
Specially refined paraffin hydrocarbons
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Place an individual vial in the blister-pak on a hard surface (label facing down). Gently apply pressure to the vial through the blister-pak to crush the inner ampoule, thereby releasing the Detachol®. Remove the individual vial using sterile technique. Peel back the lid. By gently squeezing the vial, apply Detachol® to the corner of the tape or dressing. Once the corner is saturated, carefully lift the tape. Continue squeezing the vial, while gently pulling the tape or dressing at the same time. Continue application until adhesive is completely removed. Clean the area with mild soap and water.
Eloquest Healthcare's specialized products serve as easy-to-use, cost-effective tools to improve outcomes for patients and caregivers alike, provide high quality support, and lower costs of care.