HeelBone Cushion is a multi-positional low profile flotation cushion for all bony prominences in any leg position.
• Multi-purpose shape supports various patient positions
• Strategically placed holes keep additional ulcer-prone areas of foot like metatarsals and malleolus free from pressure when lying on side
• Low-profile, wide and flat design minimizes elevation; makes device easy to position and maneuver
• Dual foam layer combines the comfort of a pillow with a firm base of support that maintains its shape
• Nylex cover is antimicrobial, safe for contact with sensitive skin and washable
• Convenient and cost-effective
• Use for long-term or acute care
• Ideal for hip fractures and VAD
HeelBone Cushion is ideal for long-term flotation or when elevation of the extremities is uncomfortable or not practical.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Jewell Nursing Solutions offers positioning products designed for optimal pressure reduction with ergonomically correct comfort.