The 38" diameter PAH-S1-3800 monoplace hyperbaric chamber offers the reliable PAH-S1 operating system with additional features in a bigger and stronger design, and an internal length exceeding eight feet.
• Low oxygen consumption
• Choice of pressurization gas: oxygen or air
• Embedded treatment data logger to provide accurate and reliable documentation
• 100% pneumatic control system with manual backup control
• 10 pass-through ports for advanced care such as a ventilator, IV pump, transcutaneous oxygen monitor, EKG monitor, NIBP
• Multiangle adjustable swing-arm control panel for optimal ergonomic and viewing position
• Quick-stop feature by operator for barotrauma prevention
• Dual-locking mechanism on chamber door for extra safety
• Door open "auto-mute" for internal chamber speaker
• Built-in "Air Break" system
• Thru-hull TCOM connector for inside chamber transcutaneous tissue oxygen measurements
• Built-in environmental cooling system
• Filtered and re-directional supply gas flow creates a cooler, quieter interior chamber atmosphere
• Half-metal and half-acrylic chamber design for quick heat dissipation and patient privacy
• Constant gas flow provided when the chamber door is closed
• Movable/collapsible drink holder
PAH-S1-3800 Hyperbaric Chamber is indicated to provide therapy to those patients with selected medical conditions that have been determined to respond to the application of hyperbaric oxygen. It is further indicated for use on air or gas embolism, carbon monoxide poisoning and carbon monoxide poisoning complicated by cyanide poisoning, clostridial myositis and myonecrosis, crush injury, compartment syndrome and other acute traumatic ischemias, decompression sickness, enhanced healing of selected problem wounds, exceptional blood loss anemia, necrotizing soft tissue infections, osteomyelitis (refractory), delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis), skin grafts and flaps (compromised), thermal burns, and intracranial abscesses.
Contraindicated for use with untreated pneumothorax.
Although adverse effects are rare, claustrophobia, barotrauma and temporary myopia might occur.
Minimum op-zone length and width: 17'10.4"x9'4".
Granulating/ Epithelializing Wounds
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Materials: Stainless steel, acrylic
One-year manufacturer warranty
Extended warranty available
Maximum operating pressure: 3ATA (29.4)
Gas supply pressure: 50PSIG to 70PSIG
Pressurization gas: Air or oxygen
Pressurization rate: 0.01PSIG to 5.0PSIG per minute
Ventilation range: 60 to 480 LPM (2.1 to 17 SCFM)
Recommended vent rate: 90LPM to 200LPM (3.2SCFM to 7.1SCFM)
Temperature range: 32°F to 125°F
Internal diameter: 38" (965mm)
Internal volume: 63.6 63.6cu ft (1,800L)
Internal length: 98" (2,488mm)
Overall length: 98.4" (2,500mm)
Overall width with swing panel: 67.6" (1,718mm)
Overall width w/o swing panel: 47.8" (1,215mm)
Weight (estimated): 3,036lb (1,380kg)
Maximum patient weight: 770lb (350kg)
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.