Sigma MP is a multiplace hyperbaric system which accommodates 6-8 patients simultaneously, including critical care patients.
• Reduces staffing requirements per patient while increasing patients that can be treated
• Available in standard 6, 8, 12, 18 patient or custom configurations for flexibility
• Entry lock permits a physician to enter or leave the system during treatment
• Built in breathing system provides optimal oxygen consumption per patient.
• A minimum of 100 cubic feet of space for each seated patient
• Ergonomically designed patient seating for comfort
• Pressurized with air for increased safety
|Smooth bore penetrations||●|
|Indicated for surgical wounds|
|Indicated for third-degree burns|
|Indicated for trauma wounds|
|Indicated for venous ulcers|
|Locking gurney for transport||●|
|Non-invasive blood pressure penetration||●|
|Indicated for partial- and full-thickness wounds|
|Indicated for pressure ulcers|
|Provides oxygen to wound under a dressing|
|Fire suppression system||●|
|Built-in patient breathing system||●|
Equipment manufactured by Perry Baromedical Corp. will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery. Extended warranty and service programs are also available.
For Standard Sigma MP-12:
Maximum Operating Pressure: 73.5 psig/6 ATA(6 bar)
Internal Diameter: 96"
Overall length: 32'
Main Compartment Length: 24'
Entry Lock Length: 6.5'
Rectangular Entry Door: 32"x66"
Circular Entry Door (2): 36" ID
End Heads (CCTV Camera Ports): 4" ID
Entry Lock (2): 10" ID
Main Compartment (6): 10" ID
One 12" ID x 18" long bolt-on medical lock in the treatment compartment.
Perry Baromedical designs, manufactures, installs and services a full line of hyperbaric oxygen therapy systems, including monoplace, dualplace and multiplace systems.