WoundMatrix is an enterprise mobile wound management/telehealth solution that allows users to securely capture, measure and upload images and data elements at the point of care to a web-based interface, providing dynamic reporting and data analytics tools with real-time push notifications.
• Precise digital wound measurement
• Border detection of traced wound area
• Area calculation and skew correction from digital photographs
• Digital human model with body part locator to document wound area(s)
• Tracking of multiple patient visits, diagnosis, and wound sites
• Optional integration with leading HIM systems, allowing patient wound care data to be linked to the overall electronic patient record
• Integrated outcome reporting using standard medical codes
• Role-based user profiles and workflow management to assign tasks according to standard operating procedures within a health care practice
• Extensive patient reporting and notes features
• Offline and online capability
• Measures up to four different tissue types
• Available via monthly cloud subscription or enterprise client server license
• New WoundMatrix Patient Facing App allows patients to upload wound images securely from their mobile devices directly to their provider's WoundMatrix Database for immediate review and assessment
WoundMatrix can be used to accurately capture, measure and instantly upload wound images and data elements at the point of care. Data analytics can be immediately shared among providers and organizations to help improve patient outcomes, provider efficiencies, therapeutic interventions and to reduce care costs.
|Automated alert notifications on wound status|
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
The WoundMatrix app runs on Android and iOS tablets and allows users to securely capture, measure and instantly upload images and data elements at the point-of-care to the WoundMatrix Database for real-time wound assessment and reporting among providers and across organizations working in home, clinical or research setting. In addition, the new WoundMatrix Patient Facing App allows patients to directly upload wound images to their providers that are on the WoundMatrix Platform, saving time, money and unnecessary patient or doctor visits.
The WoundMatrix Digital Wound Managment solution offers advanced mobile tablet technology to allow health care providers to accurately capture, measure and instantly upload wound images, measurements and data elements at the patient point of care.