WoundMatrix is a cloud-based wound management/telehealth solution for the secure capture, measurement, and upload of images and wound assessment data at the point of care, providing dynamic reporting and outcome tracking. Available on android and iOS.
• Precise digital wound measurement
• Border detection of traced wound area
• Automated surface area, length, and width measurement
• OR manually measure surface area, length, and width for 4 different tissue types
• Care plan with patient consent/signature capability
• Full lower limb assessment
• Available on Android and iOS platforms for tablet and phone
• WoundMatrix Patient Telehealth App included. Allows patients to upload images to their record for immediate assessment and measurement by provider
• Patient Telehealth App available in playstores for easy download by patient
• Digital human model with body part locator to document wound area(s)
• Tracking of multiple patient visits, diagnosis, and wound sites over time
• Optional integration with leading EHR systems, allowing patient wound care data to be linked to the overall electronic patient record
• Easily export data to CSV files for further analysis
• Role-based user profiles and workflow management to assign tasks according to standard operating procedures within a health care practice
• Extensive patient reporting and notes features
• Offline and online capabilities
• Available via monthly cloud subscription or enterprise client server license
• Quickly scalable across any size organization in the cloud
• New WoundMatrix Patient Facing App allows patients to securely upload wound images directly from their mobile devices
WoundMatrix can be used to accurately capture, measure, and instantly upload wound images and data elements at the point of care. Ideal for home care, hospital, long-term care, and clinical trials.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
The WoundMatrix app runs on Android and iOS tablets/phones. The WoundMatrix Patient Telehealth App allows patients to directly upload wound images to their providers that are on the WoundMatrix Platform. Surface area measurements can be performed manually or via the new WoundMatix automation feature.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.