The WoundVision Scout™ combines thermographic and photographic imaging into a single modality to help enhance present on admission (POA) documentation, accurately measure wound size and streamline EMR integration.
• Skin temperature assessment for advanced Present on Admission (POA) documentation
• Wound photography and measurement (96% accurate vs. paper ruler)
• Avoids documentation errors that can result in hospital-acquired pressure injuries (HAPIs)
• Physiological documentation to validate success of treatment goals/outcomes of open wounds
• EMR Integration
• Minimizes subjectivity and variation in wound care costs, documentation, and outcomes
• Advances health equity by overcoming the challenges of assessing darkly pigmented skin
The WoundVision Scout™ is a combination digital camera and long-wave infrared camera. The digital camera is indicated for the use of capturing visual images to measure the diameter, surface area, and perimeter of a part of the body or 2 body surfaces. The long-wave infrared camera is indicated for the use of capturing thermal images to measure the thermal intensity data of a part of the body or 2 body surfaces. Both components of the WoundVision Scout™ are non-contact with respect to the patient and provide an adjunctive tool to help a trained and qualified health care professional measure and record external wound and body surface data. Intended for qualified health care professionals who are trained in its use, the WoundVision Scout™ is a non-invasive and non-radiating device. The WoundVision Scout™ is to be used on a patient population that includes non-pregnant female or male patients 18 years of age or older. The WoundVision Scout™ is intended to be used in hospital, acute and sub-acute care settings, long-term care, surgery, health care practitioner facilities, outpatient, home health care, or in any environment where health care is provided by a qualified health care professional. The WoundVision Scout™ does not provide a diagnosis or therapy.
Kennedy Lesions/Acute Skin Failure
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
The WoundVision Scout™ works in conjunction with a cloud-based and HIPAA-compliant software solution. EMR integration supported via HL7 2.x and FHIR.
One-year device warranty with optional extended warranty and protection plan.
Both WoundVision™ Scout and Scout Mobile integrate with the EMR using HL7 2.x and SMART on FHIR.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.