Aero-Wrap Acute™ Venous Ulcer Total Care Monthly Kit is a disposable system designed to replace traditional bandaging for both exudate and compression management of venous leg ulcers in wound care settings.
• Provides clinicians and wound care centers the supplies to manage a patient's exudate and compression therapy for up to 1 month
• Disposable product for use with exudating wounds
• Easy to apply and remove
• Allows for quick dressing changes
• AeroGauge™ inflation system provides accurate and adjustable compression
• Easy solution for frequent dressing changes
• Can be worn with normal shoes and clothing
• Removable for showering and sleeping
Aero-Wrap Acute™ was designed for use on patients with open venous leg ulcers and stasis dermatitis.
The Aero-Wrap™ Gradient Compression System should not be used on patients with the following conditions:
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) of less than 0.6
Advanced PAD and critical limb ischemia
Diabetic patients with advanced small vessel disease or ABI greater than 1.3
Acute deep vein thrombosis
Active infections of the lower leg
Gangrene of the lower leg
Venous Leg Ulcers
Select compression range prescribed by your doctor by turning the AeroGauge™ dial until the built in arrow points to prescribed range (20-30 mmHg, 30-40 mmHg, or 40-50 mmHg). Firmly insert the tip of the AeroGauge™ inflation system into the valve, depressing the internal valve spring. Gently squeeze AeroGauge™ to inflate Aero-Wrap™ to pressure (approx. 15-20 squeezes). Wait 3-5 seconds as the garment settles on the leg and then remove the AeroGauge™ tip from the valve. Replace the valve cap on top of the valve. Note: AeroGauge™ has been specifically designed to bleed out excess air from Aero-Wrap™ to provide the correct compression range.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.