AlloSkin™ AC is a meshed dermis-only human skin allograft that has been decellularized while preserving the natural biologic components and structure of the dermal matrix.
• Provides a favorable microenvironment for bio-ingrowth, resulting in rapid revascularization, and cellular repopulation
• Provides a scaffold onto which the body can rebuild dermal tissue, making a single application often sufficient for healing
• Ready-to-use graft eliminates clinical time needed to thaw a frozen product or to rehydrate a freeze-dried product
• Pliable, stretchable tissue allows graft contouring to wound topography and maintenance of wound bed contact
• Robust enough to suture or staple graft without tearing
• Meshing encourages fluid draining from wound and allows for bolstering by NPWT
AlloSkin™ AC may be used as a wound covering for partial- and full-thickness wounds, including chronic wounds, burns, and traumatic injuries, or for other homologous uses, including those where substructures such as bone, ligament, nerve, or muscle are exposed.
Patients exhibiting autoimmune connective tissue disease and the presence of gross infection at the transplantation site are contraindications.
As with all biological products, the tissue from AlloSkin™ AC has the potential to transmit infectious agents despite processing treatments, extensive donor screening, tissue selection, and laboratory tests. See package insert for full listing.
Inherent uncertainty exists in medical and social histories and laboratory testing which may not detect known or unknown pathogens. Therefore, the following complications may occur with tissue transplantation: loss of integrity of transplanted tissue, immune response to transplanted tissue, transmission of known pathogens, and transmission or causation of disease of unknown etiology and characteristics. Adverse outcomes potentially attributable to AlloSkin™ AC must be promptly reported to the manufacturer. See package insert for full listing.
Tissue is packaged in sterile water and should be stored at ambient temperature. Do not refrigerate, freeze, or expose to extreme heat. Tissue shelf life as listed on the product label is 2 years.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Ensure wound is adequately debrided and free of infection. Rinse in saline or sterile isotonic solution prior to applying to the wound. Affix AlloSkin™ AC per physician preference: can be stapled, sutured, or tacked.
AlloSkin™ AC is designed for a single application. Inspect wound weekly, sooner if deemed necessary. Depending on periodic wound assessment, clinician may leave graft in place for incorporation and/or apply an additional application of AlloSkin™ AC where needed.
Apply any combination of non-adherent sterile dressing over AlloSkin™ AC.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.