• Forms a protective barrier at the site of injury
• Lidocaine provides fast, localized pain relief
• Inhibits regrowth of microorganisms
• Easy and controllable application
• Onset of symptoms relief is usually faster than oral preparations
• Fast-acting nature makes it perfect for reducing pain in a wound
For external use only. Avoid contract with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use and ask doctor: if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Store at controlled room temperature (59°F to 86°F).
1,3-propanediol, Aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, dimethyl isosorbide, hydroxyethyl cellulose, phenoxyethanol, clorphenesin, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), water
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Apply Alocane® Plus to affected area.
Quest Products creates health care solutions for the way people live, providing treatments to improve patients' quality of living.