AnyBone Advanced Positioning Pillow is designed to fit the human body. Super comfortable, multipurpose, and high efficiency pillow for support and offloading.
• Use just like a normal pillow
• Contoured to fit body forms
• Antimicrobial, breathable hospital grade nylex cover is moisture-resistant and skin-friendly
• Multi-use for lateral turn, floating the heels, elbows, knees, or head
• Effective to stabilize and align the torso in semi-fowler head of bed elevation
• Won't slip out of place
• Specialized high grade microfiber fill will naturally draw air for extended fluff that resists bottoming out
• No pillow case necessary
• Can be cleaned by any institutional wipe or soap and water
• Reusable, multi-patient use
AnyBone Advanced Positioning Pillow is for use in high moisture environments, CPAP, supporting turned and floating positions when greater degree of elevation is needed and when patients cannot tolerate firm foam support.
Not for use when low-profile lift is necessary.
As with any pillow, the AnyBone Advanced Positioning Pillow may bottom out.
Fill: chopped microfiber fill
Cover: antimicrobial nylex four-way stretch (moisture-proof, allows gas exchange)
Air strip: nylon weave (moisture-proof, allows gas exchange)
Six months under normal conditions
23"x18"x7", 2lb 2oz.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.