The Arise® 1000 EX is an expandable therapy system that provides low air loss with pulsation for patients weighing up to 1,000lb.
• On demand inflation of bolsters for expandable length and width
• True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
• Evenly distributes resident's weight and maximizes pressure redistribution
• Low shear and friction therapy pad is antibacterial, antifungal, fluid-proof and moisture vapor permeable
• Includes CairRails risk management side air bolster
Arise® 1000 EX is recommended for stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The Arise® 1000 EX is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Remote monitoring capabilities|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control Unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 36" to 48" width; 80" to 88" length; 8(1/2)" depth
Mattress weight limit: 1,000lb
Joerns Healthcare is a global manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling and wound care products focused on delivering solutions that improve the lives of patients and care providers. KCI's exclusive distributor of proprietary V.A.C. Therapy Systems in long-term care.