The Arise® 1000 EX is an expandable therapy system that provides low air loss with pulsation for patients weighing up to 1,000lb.
• On demand inflation of bolsters for expandable length and width
• True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
• Evenly distributes resident's weight and maximizes pressure redistribution
• Low shear and friction therapy pad is antibacterial, antifungal, fluid-proof and moisture vapor permeable
• Includes CairRails risk management side air bolster
Arise® 1000 EX is recommended for stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The Arise® 1000 EX is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control Unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 36" to 48" width; 80" to 88" length; 8(1/2)" depth
Mattress weight limit: 1,000lb
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.