BariMaxx® II is a full-feature bed designed for obese patients weighing up to 1,000lb. It features flexible patient positioning with 36"-48" width expansion while patient is on bed. An integrated scale system is included.
• AtmosAir™ Fit MRS with Self Adjusting Technology™ is the standard surface on all BariMaxx™ II beds in order to provide continuous, non powered, non foam pressure redistribution surface to help reduce the risk of pressure ulcers
• Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg positioning via fully electric controls makes it easy to position patients
• Padded and expandable side rails help enhance patient safety and comfort
• Expandable bed width from 36" to 42" to 48" accommodates larger-sized patients
• Integrated scale with display panel on footboard helps track patient weight without transferring patient
• Dual brake pedals and steering locks on casters
• Low bed height (17") eases patient's entry and exit
• Side-of-bed exit for ambulatory patients
• Bed controls at foot end and hand pendant with patient lock-out safety feature
Patients weighing up to 1,000lb
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers
Patients requiring daily weight monitoring
Patients with a total weight in excess of 1,000lb including accessories
Unstable Vertebral Fracture
Cervical and Skeletal Traction
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Mattress: 1 year
Width: normal 41"
Width: expanded 54"
Mattress: normal 80"x36"x7"
One side rail expanded: 80"x42"x7"
Both side rails expanded: 80"x48"x7"
Overall weight: 886lb.
Maximum recommended patient weight: 1,000lb.
Reverse Trendelenburg: 9°
All mattresses meet TB 106, TB 117, TB 603 standards
TB 129 and BFD IX-II Compliant
Scale repeatability: 99.3%
Scale accuracy: +/-0.7% patient weigh
Volts: 110 / 115 V
Maximum electrical leakage: <100 Microamps
Power Cord Length: 7.5', hospital grade
Arjo manufactures and distributes equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: medical beds, patient lifting and transfers, therapeutic surfaces and disinfection.