The Cardinal Health™ NPWT SVED® Device provides negative pressure wound therapy when used with the Cardinal Health™ NPWT dressings to remove fluid, irrigation solutions, and infectious materials from the wound. Can be used with Cardinal Health™ Simultaneous Irrigation™ Technology.
• Designed for simplicity with touch button technology
• Three pressure settings
• Continuous or intermittent pressure
• Therapy setting lockout
• Audible/visual alarms
• Up to 18 hours battery life
• IV pole adapter/bed bracket
• Low-intensity LEDs show proper operation
• 300cc or 500cc canister capacity
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Cardinal Health™ NPWT SVED® Therapy Device is designed for use with Cardinal Health NPWT black and white polyurethane foam dressings, canister and adhesive polyurethane drapes.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.