The Centrella™ Smart+ Bed is designed to help reduce patient falls and pressure injuries and provide caregivers with information that enhances patient care.
• Smart bed technology leverages over 35 data points on the bed to enhance patient care
• Features verbal safety prompts that caution patients and caregivers
• SAFEVIEW®+ System helps caregivers monitor bed safety status at a glance with visual projections on the floor
• Three-mode bed exit includes silence, auto reset and visual/audible safety prompts
• ADVANCED SLIDEGUARD® Feature reduces patient migration when the head of the bed is raised
• Integrates with NaviCare® Patient Safety application to automatically arm bed exit alert for fall risk patients and notifies caregivers when bed settings are unsafe
• Graphical Caregiver Interface (GCI)® touchscreen with a flip-up panel provides quick access to easy-to-use controls
Centrella™ Smart+ Bed is purposefully designed to best address primary concerns of patient safety and patient satisfaction.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones|
Hill-Rom is a leading global provider of medical technologies and programs focusing on improving clinical and economic outcomes. Their portfolio includes patient support systems, safe patient handling equipment, wound management solutions, clinical workflow solutions, physical examination instruments, EMR-connected monitoring, OR products, medical equipment rentals and service.